Platforma Editorială SUM (SUM-PE) este software-ul online pentru gestionarea procesului editorial al revistei Studia Universitatis Moldaviae. SUM-PE este rapid, robust si disponibil 24/7 tot anul. SUM-PE servește autorii, redactorii și recenzenții, și sprijină procesul editorial în:
- Prezentarea online a articolelor științifice și altor manuscrise;
- Managementul procesului editorial:
- Desemnarea redactorilor-şefi adjuncţi;
- Invitația și managementul recenzenților;
- Luarea deciziilor privind manuscrisele etc.
SUM Editorial Platform (SUM-PE) is the online software for the journal Studia Universitatis Moldaviae to manage the editorial process. SUM-PE is fast, robust and available 24/7 year around. SUM-PE services authors, editors and reviewers, and supports the editorial process:
- Online submission of research papers and other manuscripts;
- Management of the editorial process:
- Assignment of handling editors;
- Invitation and management of reviewers;
- Decision making on manuscripts etc.
The journal Studia Universitatis Moldaviae (SUM) has a two-stage peer review process. The first stage is an initial review by one of the lead editors, resulting in either a decision to send the paper to two experts in the review list having appropriate research experience, expertise, and interests, or an editorial rejection.
Our review list includes researchers and professors drawn from the list of SUM experts, together with researchers and practitioners with appropriate experience and expertise invited from other institutions.
The journal Studia Universitatis Moldaviae uses a ‘double blind’ review process. That is, reviewers are not given the names and institutional affiliations of authors, and the authors are not given the names of reviewers assigned to their article. Names and institutional affiliations are added if the paper is accepted for publication.
Reviewers will assess the article against the following criteria:
- Actuality of the research results;
- Originality and novelty;
- Importance to scientists in the specific field;
- Quality of writing (including structure, writing style, clarity of expression) and compliance with Studia Universitatis Moldaviae formatting and referencing conventions.
The review is concluded with one of the following decisions:
- Accept submission;
- Revisions required;
- Resubmit for review;
- Decline submission.
Duration of the process
All manuscripts are reviewed within 6 weeks. Revised manuscripts are returned to the reviewers for re-review at the discretion of the handling Editor, depending on the nature and significance of the revisions.